The Exceptional Foundation of Atlanta
is planning an Exceptional Summer!
Big things will be happening here!
Join us for sports and rec, music therapy, arts and crafts, and a variety of special interest groups,
but most of all enjoy being a part of a community of friends!
The Exceptional Summer Program is for ages 16 and up.
Sign up for individual weeks or all four.
Summer dates are as follows from 9am to 2pm Monday through Thursday:
Week 1: June 6-9
Week 2: June 13-16
Week 3: June 20-23
Week 4: June 27-30
We are grateful to Church on Main
for allowing us to use their beautiful facility for our Exceptional Summer.
For more information please click below to complete the Inquiry Form
and we will get in touch with you to discuss. Space is limited so don’t wait!
Please note participant criteria for Exceptional Summer:
- Participants must be at least 16 years old.
- Participants should possess independent self-help skills. Specifically, participants should be able to toilet and feed themselves.
- Participants should be able to follow simple instructions and participate in activities with minimal staff assistance.
- Participants should have a level of social maturity that allows them to interact appropriately with other individuals.
- EFAtl is a get-up-and-go kind of program. Individuals who have difficulty managing transitions and change need to participate in a trial period to determine whether this type of program is a good fit.
- Participants should not require one-one assistance due to physical, cognitive, or medical needs. Exceptions to this criteria will be considered if the participant attends with a personal aide. All aides, however, must receive prior approval.